anställningstyp: heltid kompensation: $16.00 an hour for 32 to 44 hours per week
QR Code Link to This Post
Diamond Hotel Management is looking for 4 new cooks for Renaissance Edmonton Airport property located at 4236-36 Street, Edmonton International Airport, Leduc, Alberta T9E 0V4. This position is a permanent full time position and pays $16.00 an hour for 32 to 44 hours per week.The job start date is as soon as possible.
The Renaissance Edmonton Airport Hotel is looking to acquire energetic cooks to service our guests with passion. This is an excellent opportunity to enter the culinary team within Edmonton's newest Renaissance hotel.
We have a great benefit plan that includes extensive medical and dental as well as life insurance. This plan is 80% covered by the hotel for all single coverage. We also offer a great loyalty program, rewards and recognition program offering thousands of prizes, food and beverage discounts, event referral program, associate referral program, educational assistance, extensive employer paid training, and, we have a world-renowned travel program which can have you staying in hotels across the world for as little as $29 a night!We also offer free parking or reimbursement for the 747 bus pass.
• Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes as per order;
• Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerance;
• Season and cook food according to the recipes;
• Portion, arrange, and garnish food;
• Observe and test foods to determine if they have been cooked sufficiently;
• Ensure quality of food meet standards;
• Work with minimum supervision;
• Train kitchen helpers;
• Maintain inventory of work station;
• Work with specialized cooking equipment;
• Clean your work area;
• Perform other duties as directed by the Executive Chef.
CANDIDATE QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
• To be able to communicate in English is a must
• 1 year to less than 2 years of relevant experience
• Completion of high school or a secondary school graduation certificate is required.
• Flexible availability including morning, days, evenings, overnights, weekends,holidays and overtime may be required.
This job has Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Repetitive tasks, Attention to detail, Standing for extended periods.
Personal Suitability for this job will include Team player, Client focus, Dependability, Reliability, Organized.
Please apply to: email at visa kontaktinfo
or fax your resume to visa kontaktinfo
Drop it off in person at 4236-36 Street, Edmonton International Airport, Leduc, Alberta T9E 0V4 between 08:30 a.m. and 05:00 p.m.
Endast huvudmän. Rekryterare ska inte ta kontakt med denna jobbannonsör.
kontakta oss INTE med oombedda tjänster eller erbjudanden