Have you ever been to Costco and received a free sample? If so, it's likely come from one of our employees. For more than 25 years, Club Demonstration Services (CDS) has helped Costco members make shopping decisions and shaped the identity that Costco is perhaps best known for its awesome free samples.
If you have worked in food services, the retail industry or customer service and like interacting with customers, we want you to join our team as a part-time Product Demonstrator.
As the in-house product demonstration company for Costco Wholesale, CDS has friendly, professional and talented employees who provide high quality product demonstrations and marketing services to Costco Wholesale and its vendors. The goal of our teams is to create a great member experience that increases sales the day of a demonstration and the months that follow.
The part-time Product Demonstrator position requires you to prepare and demonstrate both food and non-food vendor products to Costco club members. You must be able to positively engage members to promote and increase the sales of products.
• Must be 18 years old or older
• The ideal candidate must have excellent communication skills, a neat appearance, and superb customer focus
• Part-time schedule-must be able to work flexible hours to include work availability for weekends
• Must be able to stand the duration of the shift and perform routine tasks with minimal supervision
• Requires ability to follow written and verbal instructions
• Must have basic computer skills
Equal Opportunity Employer
Daymon Worldwide, the parent company of Club Demonstration Services (CDS) is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, or any other legally protected basis under federal, state or local law.