favorite this postBeerthirst - Sales Representativehide this posting
compensation: commensurate with experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Beerthirst is an Independent Agent of fine crafted beer and one of Canada's most prominent craft beer distributors. We work with some of North America's most sought after breweries distributing them across Canada for everyone to enjoy.
We are looking for a passionate, outgoing, energetic and self motivated craft beer enthusiast to join our sales team. Based in either Edmonton or Calgary, you will inherit an unparalleled portfolio consisting of some of the best breweries available anywhere. Your job will be to not only drive sales but to also promote, educate, and advocate on behalf of our brands, fostering the growth of existing relationships and creating new relationships within the craft beer community.
- Being an ambassador for our company, the brands we represent and the craft beer community
- Developing a genuine rapport with all accounts and promoting the good will of the company
- Collaborating with accounts to plan and execute both educational and promotional events & activities
- Being a driving force behind the growth of sales, brands exposure and consumer awareness in market
- Managing marketing initiatives such as consumer tastings and participation at local events & festivals
- Managing account services through frequent quality checks and correspondence
- Ensuring consumer confidence through education and the strict monitoring of best by dates
- Being the key point of contact in your territory, identifying and resolving client concerns in a timely manner
- Preparing a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals
- Participating in weekly sales meetings and reporting
- Communicating new opportunities, developments, information, or feedback gathered from accounts and consumers
- Being passionate about craft beer
- Driver's license and clean driving record
- 2 years experience in the retail or hospitality industry
- Having strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrating excellent written and oral communications skills
- Being highly organized, entrepreneurial and self-motivated
- The ability to develop and deliver presentations
- An understanding of the local craft beer culture and community
- ProServe certified
- Computer and social media literate
- Willing to work evenings and weekends if needed
We thank everyone for their interest in joining the Beerthirst team, however due to the large number of applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers